who what wear

After taking a very VERY long break, I'm back. With a new look and a new profile picture, which I received courtesy of Eran Soroker, who took it in Seville, Spain.

Today I want to talk about my new skirt


I've been cruising Ali Express for a very long time now and most of the times my finds are not that great, whether due to the quality of the fabric or due to the fact that the size never fits.

This skirt was on my wish list for quite a while. Then, a few weeks ago, I decided to take a chance, this time I had one advantage I didn't have until now, which is a trusty tape measure.

So I checked measurements on the site, measured myself as required, and deliberated between XL and XXL (now don't panic, these are CHINESE SIZES!!!!), and took chance with the bigger size, thinking that I can always have the skirt reduced easily (as opposed to reducing my waist, which takes just a little bit longer....... :) ).

And then, a mere 3 weeks have passed, and my skirt was waiting for me in the mail!
I think that visiting the mail office (or in my case, the nearby grocery store) to be so exciting!

I was surprised to see that the skirt was only a teeny bit big on me, but was even more surprised that it was in such great quality!

I think I can wear this skirt both to work - as per the picture above - as well as on a casual Friday morning.

What do you think?
What is your experience with internet buys?

Tell me all about it!

Looking forward to continuing this on a more regular basis.....

XO Tal

 

תגובות

רשומות פופולריות